Information for the city of Modesto
Modesto (Spanish for ""modest""),] officially the City of Modesto, is the county seat and largest city of Stanislaus County, California, United States. With a population of approximately 201,165 at the 2010 census, Modesto ranks as the 18th largest city in the state of California. The Modesto Census County Division, which includes the cities of and Riverbank, has a population of 312,842 as of 2010. Modesto is located in the Central Valley, 90 miles north of Fresno, 40 miles north of Merced, California, 92 miles east of San Francisco, 68 miles south of the state capital of Sacramento, 66 miles west of Yosemite National Park, and 24 miles south of Stockton. Modesto has been honored as a Tree City USA numerous times. It is surrounded by rich farmland; Stanislaus County ranks sixth among California counties in farm production. Led by milk, almonds, chickens, walnuts, and corn silage, the county grossed nearly $3.1 billion in agricultural production in 2011.Modesto was immortalized in the 1973 The award winning film captured the spirit of cruising and friendship on 10th and 11th Streets in 1962 and led to the revival of 1950s nostalgia that included the TV show ge success. Director George Lucas is a native of Modesto, graduating from Downey High School in 1962.
The Gallup Healthways Well Being Index for 2011, which interviews 1,000 participants daily and asks individuals to assess their jobs, finances, physical health, emotional state of mind and communities, ranked Modesto 126 out of the 190 cities surveyed. In December 2009, Forbes ranked Modesto 48th out of 100 among ""Best Bang for the Buck Cities"". In this ranking, Modesto ranked 8th in housing affordability and time travel but also ranked 86th in job forecast growth and 99th in foreclosures. Modesto has a large agricultural industry which is based on the fertile farmland surrounding the city.
Despite this the city has traditionally had above average unemployment rates. In December 2012, the unemployment rate reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor was 13% while the rest of the U.S. was reporting an unemployment rate of 8.5%. , a nearby almond factory in Salida, is a major nut supplier. Modesto is also home to the largest winery in the world: , is the largest wine bottle manufacturing company in the world. The company provides thousands of office and manufacturing jobs to Stanislaus County residents. Other major privately owned companies based in Modesto include Specialty, and 511 Tactical (formerly a part of Royal Robbins). A cannery downtown produces food which is usually shipped to Sacramento and Fresno for transfer to rail or ship. has a few cereal and snack factories in the area. There are several small steelworking companies in Modesto. In mid 2008, a number of road projects were being constructed, repaved or repaired, with an estimated total cost of nearly $120,000,000.
Information for the state of California
The economy of California is large enough to be comparable to that of the largest of countries. FY 2011, the gross state product (GSP) is about $1.96 trillion, the largest in the United States. California is responsible for 13.1 percent of the United States' $14.96 trillion gross domestic product (GDP). California's GDP is larger than that of all but 8 countries in dollar terms (the United States, China, Japan, Germany, France, Brazil, the United Kingdom, and Italy).
California's GDP is larger than the GDPs of Russia, India, Canada, Australia, and Spain; in terms of Purchasing Power Parity, it is larger than all but 9 countries (the United States, China, India, Japan, Germany, Russia, Brazil, France, the United Kingdom, Italy), larger than Mexico, South Korea, Spain, Canada, and Turkey. In terms of jobs, the five largest sectors in California are trade, transportation, and utilities; government; professional and business services; education and health services; and leisure and hospitality. In terms of output, the five largest sectors are financial services, followed by trade, transportation, and utilities; education and health services; government; and manufacturing. Agriculture is an important sector in California's economy. Farming-related sales more than quadrupled over the past three decades, from $7.3 billion in 1974 to nearly $31 billion in 2004. This increase has occurred despite a 15 percent decline in acreage devoted to farming during the period, and water supply suffering from chronic instability.
Factors contributing to the growth in sales-per-acre include more intensive use of active farmlands and technological improvements in crop production. In 2008, California's 81,500 farms and ranches generated $36.2 billion products revenue. In 2011, that number grew to $43.5 billion products revenue.
We relieve your headaches and stress of collecting on accounts receivables.
Modesto Factoring Companies
Why not start considering to use factoring businesses as a way to change your motive and give yourself a more comfortable future in the eyes of your staff and your bank balance? -Modesto Factoring Companies
I LOST THE UGLY BACKUP IN MY OUTSTANDING RECEIVABLES
Modesto Factoring Companies Articles
The benefits of using a Factoring company versus a bank loan
If you are looking for a convenient way to obtain business capital, factoring is one of the best options available out there. From a recent study, it has been identified that many people go for bank financing in such instances, considering that it is the least expensive method of investing. However, factoring is associated with many other advantages and we will let you know about them through this article.
A proper cash flow is something that every business in the present world should have. In addition, they need to speed up their cash flows along with time. Otherwise, it will not be possible for them to get banks for financing. Unfortunately, banks are not in a position to accommodate all the financial requirements of a company, due to tough credit standards. That is where factoring comes into play. It happens when a company sells its accounts receivable to a bank or a factoring company. The amount that can be taken depends on value of the invoice.
Key benefits associated with factoring
• A company can get large amounts of capital through factoring. It is because this method is entirely based upon accounts receivable. It has impressed many small scale businesses out there since they can obtain a bigger line from their accounts receivable for services or goods. They will not be able to get such a big amount of capital from any conventional bank lender out there. Factoring is something that is based on the credit strength of your potential customers. If your company has more potential customers with healthy credit strengths, you can easily enjoy the benefits of factoring.
• Factoring is quicker than traditional bank loans. Since most of the accounts receivable factoring lines are in a position to be set up, approved and actively funded within a matter of few weeks, you can go through a hassle free process. However, banks will take more time to engage with their credit reviewing activities about your company. They might even wait for audit results or fiscal period closes. Therefore, if you are in need of quick business capital, factoring is the number one option available out there to consider.
• Factoring is something that expands quickly along with the growth of your company. Almost all the factoring companies out there support it. Your company doesn’t need to have an excellent track recording of business. You just need to select a factoring company that is big enough to accommodate all your business development ambitions.
• A factoring company does not offer loans to their clients. Therefore, you cannot find many similarities between a loan and factoring. A factoring company will purchase your accounts receivables along with cash. Therefore, it can be considered as a similar process to increasing the working capital, while showing it as a liability in the account balance sheets. This will even reduce debt in the balance sheet, when compared to borrowing. At the end of the day, your company will get the opportunity to enjoy a lower debt to equity ratio.
• Factoring is less expensive than equity. Most of the businesses approach equity investors to cater their financing requirements. However, there isn’t any substitute for equity capital in some expansion purposes and business investments. Almost all the equity investors expect a higher return from the accounts receivable than the cost. When it comes to factoring arrangements, you won’t be able to find any dilutive effect on shareholders. This will assist you a lot to stay away from hassle.
• Factoring is also recognized as one of the best options available to improve your turn. In the present world, many factoring companies will verify invoices with your customers and check whether they are being paid on time. This will motivate your customers to pay the invoices on time through a gentle reminder. This will result in a better service delivery from your end as well.
We relieve your headaches and stress of collecting on accounts receivables.
Modesto Factoring Companies Articles
Medical and Healthcare Factoring
Receive Payment Today! No Waiting Weeks for Reimbursement!
It's certainly no secret that Medicaid, Medicare, HMOs, Workers' Compensation, and other private insurers can take a LONG time to pay your invoices! But now there's good news for healthcare professionals! Now you don't have to wait weeks, sometimes months, to collect on your medical receivables. If you're a healthcare professional and you provide medical or healthcare-related services of any type, we're here to help you!
The Difference between Healthcare Factoring and Medical Factoring
Healthcare factoring and medical factoring are phrases that are often used interchangeably, probably understandably, but there is a difference between these two. The difference is that healthcare factoring applies when there's no third party payer involved, while a medical factoring company is used when there is a third-party payer involved.
Healthcare Factoring and Medical Receivables Factoring are available for the following healthcare providers -
- Group and Sole Practitioners
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Facilities
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Medical Coding Services
- Medical Billing Services
- Medical Supply Companies
- Medical Staffing Companies
- Medical Transportation
- Medical Transcription Services
- Ambulance Providers
- Nursing Homes
- Imaging Facilities, such as providers of X-Rays, MRIs, CT Scans, and so on
- Home Healthcare Providers - both Medical and Non-Medical,
- And more! Healthcare Receivables Factoring
Generally, healthcare receivables are associated with customers who are not third-party payers. Some common healthcare sectors include medical staffing companies, medical transcription services, medical billing and coding services, and medical supply companies. When these vendors utilize healthcare factoring they're free to enjoy the benefits of an almost unlimited line of credit - all based on the services they've provided. A simple explanation of factoring healthcare receivables is as follows-
- When work has been completed, the healthcare vendor will invoice their customer.
- These customers may include nursing homes, hospitals, medical offices, and so on.
- Next, the vendor will forward a copy of the billing documentation to the healthcare factoring company.
- Within 24 hours, sometimes even less, the factoring company will deposit money into the vendors bank account. The amount deposited will generally be around 85% of the gross value of the invoice.
- The factoring company handles collections on behalf of the vendor, and will retain 15% while awaiting payment.
- Once the invoice has been paid in full, the factor will release the 15% - less their factoring fee - back to the vendor.
Medical Receivables Factoring
- Regardless of whether you're billing Medicaid, Medicare, HMOs, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, or third-party insurance companies, we have the perfect factoring solution for you. When you start factoring your medical claims you'll achieve instant benefits by receiving upfront capital; while the factor may have to wait months for your customers to settle their accounts. A simple explanation of factoring medical claims is as follows-
- The healthcare provider submits claims to the third-party payer, as usual.
- A copy of completed paperwork is then submitted to the factoring company.
- Within 24 hours, sometimes even less, the factoring company will deposit money directly into the medical provider's bank account: the amount deposited will typically be around 85% of the net collectable value.
- Once the claim has been paid in full by the third-party payer, the factoring company will release the remaining 15% - less their factoring fee.
You Can Find More Information at http://transportationfactoringcompany.org/
and at bottomlinefactoring.com